Siam Niramit show in Phuket
Siam Niramit show is a world-class performance of Thailand’s arts and cultural heritage.
This must-see spectacular show features over 100 performers, lavish costumes and stunning set designs.
Enhanced special effects and the world’s most advanced technology are used to produce a very realistic,
Stimulating and inspiring experience.
– The Siam Niramit (Phuket) show runs 6 days a week. (The show not available Tuesdays).
– The show starts at 20.30hrs, and runs for 80 minutes, without intermission.
– Gates open at 17.30hrs. for access to attractions and facilities.
– Thai/International Buffet dinner is available from 18.00 to 20.00 hrs.
– A transfer service is available from all main hotels in Phuket. Pick up time start from 17.00Pm. (Pick up time different by location).
Act I – Journey Back into History
For over seven centuries, Siam has been home of diverse cultures, a cross-road where civilizations meet.
In Act I, Siam Niramit takes you back to the past to witness…
|Ticket prices||Gold Seat||Platinum seat|
|Show+ transfer||2,000 THB.||2,200 THB.|
|Show+ dinner+ transfer||2,350 THB./Adult||2,550 THB./Adult|
|2,150 THB./Child||2,350 THB./Child|
EXTRA CHARGE FOR TRANSFER SERVICE:
– Additional charge 1,500THB./way/car for transfer from Khao Lak Beach area.
– Additional charged 800THB./way/car for transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach.
– Additional charge 700THB./way/car for transfer from Naiyang Beach, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach, Sirey Bay.
– Additional charged 600 THB./way/car for transfer service from in Laguna Beach, Bang Tao beach, Kamala Beach, Nai Harn Beach and Siray Bay area.
– Additional charged 500 THB./way/car for transfer service from hotels in Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach, and Tri Trang Beach area.